Volunteer? contact John Falduto Donations? contact Mike Brennan
For more information: contact Kevin Hohman or go to the VFC page
What's New at Vis?
News for the Week of March 10, 2014:
- Mon, Mar 10 – Parent Track Meeting – 7 pm in the Hospitality Room of the Parish Center.
- Tues, Mar 11 – Family Life Meeting – All 5th grade and new 6th grade families will need to attend the Family Life Meeting at 7pm in the Valentino Center. / CCW Casino Bus Trip
- Wed, Mar 12 – Hot Lunch – This month's menu includes pizza and salad from Mama Maria's and a chocolate chip cookie from Jewel. Please contact Mama Maria's with any food related questions. / Aladdin Program Ads Due – Please see the Arts Alive page for more information on how to support your Arts Alive star!
- Fri, Mar 14 – Faculty Meetings – 11:40 am dismissal for grades 1-8. There will be no school for Kindergarten and Pre-4.
- Sat, Mar 15 – Visitation/CJA 5th & 6th Grade Dodgeball and Pizza event – Visit the Vis/CJA Partnership page for more information on this event and the Vis/CJA Partnership.
- Arts Alive webpage – The stage is heating up! Please check the Arts Alive webpage for March rehearsal practice times, as well as to download information about purchasing a program ad and/or additional t-shirts. Remember.... deadlines are fast approaching!!!
- District 205 Chess Tournament – The District 205 Chess Tournament is Wed, March 19th. Click HERE to download the permission slip and email Rosaleen Tully by Wed, March 12th if you plan to compete. DO NOT contact York High School directly! You do not need to be a member of the Chess Club to compete in the tournament.
- Lunch Monitor Request – Sign up to spend some quality time with your kids (and a couple dozen of their friends) and give our teachers a little break. We are looking for a few more “lunch moms!" Click HERE to go to the link for the Lunch Monitor sign up sheet for the 2013-2014 school year. Parent(s) will monitor one wing and each shift is 40 minutes in length (with the exception of Jr. High, which is a 20 minute shift). Shift times are as follows: Primary Wing - 11:30am-12:10pm; Intermediate Wing - 11:40am-12:20pm; Jr. High Wing - 11:40am-12:00pm. When you arrive for your shift, please check in with the front office. Younger siblings are welcome! Please consider signing up for a shift (or two!). Qustions? Please contact Meredith Wisniewski.
Please see the CCW Upcoming Events page and other various CCW web pages for information on the Visitation Council for Catholic Women. Events to come include a Casino Bus Trip, Breakfast with the Easter Bunny, and the Spring Gala at Wilder Mansion.
See the CCW Upcoming Events page for more info!